September 15, 2014

St Jude & Garth Brooks


On Friday we made our BIG donation of $80,881.49 to St Jude during our local country music radio station St. Jude-a-thon.
The radio station was so overwhelmed {as are we!} with the amount of donations that came in during our auction.  We cannot say THANK YOU enough to all those who donated items, bought something or made a donation to make our 1st St Jude Auction a HUGE success!

Here are sound clips from Jeff presenting the checks during the St Jude a-thon





One of the items that was donate were some Garth Brook tickets to his Chicago show.
 Our friends, Rich & Christy Brown bought them for us and requested we go to the concert!

Polk Auction Crew

 Kriss and I were so excited to share a little down time together!

We had a great time and I am pretty sure I sang every song!

pretty sure these two could pass as brothers

If you are in the area of one of Garths' concerts I would highly recommend going! The show is nonstop action and all he does is plays his good old songs!


No comments: