For about 2 weeks we had 2 little girls that didn't want to sleep at all!
Reason #1 they were getting over a cold and maybe some teeth?!
Reason #2 I thought I should split them up since they had been kinda waking each other up in the am. So on Sunday night I put them back in the same bed and they have sleeping like rockstars! { more than 4hrs of sleep feels wonderful!} I guess twins do have a strong bond!
Big Brother sharing his apple sauce
We have some girls on the move: Brinley is now army crawling all over and Berlin found the steps
Ready for her afternoon nap {eating lunch is hard work!}
Mom needed to get the dishwasher unloaded without some little helpers so I opened up the Tupperware drawer!
Annual Birthday Night out with Presley
We enjoyed dinner at Applebees and shopping at Meijer
Enjoying the fall weather at the Dolls'
Barrett and Jeff tried some kayaking!
Barrett loved kayaking so I feel like we may be back next summer Dolls!
Girl time
Barret had snack day at preschool so we make rice krispe treats and decorated the baggies with "Cars" stickers!
He had a few extras so we "snuck" over to the Zehring before they got home from school and left some on their front steps.
The girls watching daddy help mommy with some fall decor.






No comments:
Post a Comment