November 23, 2010

Hunting

This past weekend Jeff and I were able to spend a little time out in what I consider  ‘God’s Country’, Western Nebraska.  Jeff spent most of his time up in the hills looking for that perfect deer (which he found) and I sat in the warm house with my mom, sister and Tillie.

IMG_4090 Breakfast at a local Cafe

IMG_4093All geared up and read to go

IMG_4101  Nap time

IMG_4098

Ready for Hunting.

IMG_4103

Dad’s 1st Buck

IMG_4124 

Brandon’s 1st Buck

IMG_4139

Jeff’s NE Buck

IMG_4149

Ready to tag their deer in

IMG_4162 Buckled in and ready to shop with the girls.

We are both looking forward to the upcoming holidays for some much needed family time. I am looking forward to all the good food!

Upcoming Adventures: Thanksgiving with the Polk’s ~ Shopping trip with Kaiser Girls ~Christmas with the Van Beek’s & Baby Polk in February!

 

2 comments:

Hatten Family said...

Does Jeff have a beard? :)

Christy said...

He just didn't shave until he got a Deere - glad he got one early - haha