June 30, 2014

On the road again . . .

Last week we traveled to Bedford, Iowa for a auction.  This was the 1st away auction the kids and I have been able to attend since I went on bed rest last fall. It was so much fun to be back on the road and the Girls and Barrett LOVED it!


the girls loved "camping" and being outside

Snack-time with Marcy

Papa surprised us!

Grandma came too!


Yep a bird "shit" on Jeff

 Helping Dad

Videos from the Auction courtesy of Machinery Pete


 JR putting the hand cuffs on Sheriff Barrett

Story-time with Big Brother 



 Berlin getting a little loving from her auction aunties

 Barrett going for a ride in the trailer 

 Barrett having fun on "party hat" night! { Thanks for all the hats Amy}


having way to much fun on our trip home!

** more Florida pictures coming later this week - We had little cell phone and internet connection in Iowa so I wasn't able to update the blog last week! **

No comments: