March 6, 2014

Tradition

Last night Jeff and I took our nephew, Andon out for his Birthday Date night! This is a night that we look forward to as well as Andon each year. He chose to eat at Applebees and than go shopping to Big R.
This boy is a true miracle and I am so blessed to be his Aunt!

 of course we had to get the Birthday Sundae
 . . . now shopping for that perfect toy . . .
. . . they found it!

We had such a wonderful time with Andon and are thankful to Janel and Brian for watching the kids so we could spend some one on one time with the Birthday Boy!

Andon's comment on the way home: "We have to wait a whole another year to do this again!" (I told him maybe we could do a half birthday dinner date!)


No comments: