February 24, 2014


pretty sure the helmet is double his head size but he loves it

the girls LOVE their hoppy pillows

Jeff was gone all week last week, so by Wednesday I was going just a bit stir crazy. So, I ventured out of the house with all 3 kids to do a little grocery shopping. As you can see i didn't have a lot of room for groceries but we got what we needed!
Got all the "Van Beek" girls matching swim suits for our little summer
 getaway to FL while the boys go hunting in Africa 
Barrett had to try his on

we watched the USA hockey games - sad they lost -

just a glimpse of the messes that Mr B can make in just a few minutes!

my favorite thing to do is cuddle with both my girls!



Berlin LOVES tummy time
Barrett and Presley making cookies

Daddy made it home with a fun airplane project

 I love this comparison

Jeff had to take a pic of us girls all napping

Jeff taking Berlin for a walk
Barrett insisted on having one of his sister sleep by him

No comments: