Happy Monday.
Life around here is staying nice and busy. Jeff has been busy at the office getting ready for our Late Model Auction, Feb 4 (I will have to go back to work soon - tear drop) so he leaves the house early and gets home around 7pm
The kids and I are staying busy at home. Barrett stays busy playing with all his new toys and his imagination has been amazing the last few weeks! The girls continue to wonderful eating, sleeping and pooping! They are officially in newborn diapers and only have a few preemie outfits that fit them otherwise they are in newborn, which is a bit big but they will fill them out soon!
| chilling in the bouncy seats - their favorite spot |
| Berlin making sure no one would take her paci |
| Brinley out for the night |
| We found a monkey on top of our fridge |
| A Wild West night at the Polk's |
| pretty sure he LOVES his sisters now! |
| Craft time |
| Brinley could care less that I am changing her diaper at 3am - she just wants to sleep |
| Barrett requested I take a picture of him and his sister |
| enjoying some out side time |
![]() |
| Guess I didn't hide Christmas well enough - He came running in the bathroom the other day telling me he had found his buddy! |
| ready to go take our newborn pictures |
| I can hardly wait to see the all the pictures! |
![]() |
| the girls did so so good - We were in the studio from 10am-3:30pm! |
| exhausted after taking pictures all day |
| Sunday nap |
| Big Brother Barrett having story hour with the girls |
| Brinley loved story time |
| Berlin decided she would rather nap than listen |


No comments:
Post a Comment