October 29, 2013

Bed Rest

Since we are on bed rest and Jeff has been gone quite a bit; not a lot has been happening around here!  We read lots of books, color, play (in bed!) take super long baths, eat lots of snacks (gotta fatten these little girls up) and watch movies!  I am pretty sure Barrett is fully enjoying all this mommy time and I am loving it too!

Week 27 bump.  I had a dr apportionment yesterday and things are looking good - bed rest is working!!! Dr wants me to stay on bed rest and wants to see me next week.  He stated that he would LOVE to see me make it to week 29 (next Wed). This would be a huge milestone in the growth stage of the girls!   After that each week is a bonus!  My goal is to make it to 36-38 weeks, we will see what the girls think about that!

No comments: