Tis the busy Holiday season! This past weekend we hosted the annual Polk Auction Christmas party at our house. We had a great turn out of around 35 people, it was great to see everyone again since most of them we haven’t seen since our Labor Day Auction. I made about half the food and got the other stuff pre-made – I had to cheat a little bit.
On Saturday Jeff worked an auction all day and Barrett and I played clean up (always blows my mind how you clean your house b4 a party and about have to clean all over again after the party – o well – we had a great time).
On Sunday we headed to Chicago for our nephew Kales dedication. It was a fast trip and we were lucky that Barrett slept both ways, must have had to much partying on Friday night. Thank you to Cameron and Jen for letting us be apart of such a special day in the Hatten family.
I don’t have any pictures from the Christmas party, was much to busy I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment