October 5, 2010

Super bad blogger

Sorry to all of you who have been following our blog, our life has not been very exciting lately other than me who continues to expand! We both took a short trips out west a couple weeks ago, Jeff headed to an auction in Columbia, Missouri while I headed back home to Iowa for a little family time. I forgot my camera back home so I haven’t been able to upload any pictures from my trip. Here is one picture my sister emailed me of my little niece and I.tillieTillie is always full of smiles!

We are both enjoying the change of weather and watching the local farmers hustle around to get all the crops out. Fall is by far my favorite season of the year.

Jeff has also taken on a huge burden this fall in buying out his partner Greg McGrew in the auction company. Logo - color (Medium) (Small) With the entire company now on his shoulders there is bound to be a lot more stressfully nights ahead for us, but it is a challenge that we are up for! Please visit our new website at www.polkauction.com We are making lots of changes to it so keep checking back!

No comments: