April 20, 2010

Spring is Here!

With our tulips blooming I feel like I can say old man winter is gone and Spring is Here! The weather here has been up and down for the past couple of weeks but we don’t care as long as there is no snow on the ground! IMG_2007 - editIMG_2006- edit  Last week our nephew Dane, came and spent a few days with us while his parents spent a mini-vacation in Costa Rica. I was able to get one group shot of them all when visiting uncle Jeff at work.  As many of you know Dane, lives in the outskirts of Chicago, so Janel and I made sure we attempted to ‘country-tized”  Dane while he was with us! (country-tized = to make him be more “country”!)

1 comment:

Hatten Family said...

Don't fret about country-tizing...his mama hasn't forgotten her roots! :) He will be a country boy that just happens to live in the burbs! :) And...I hope you didn't jinx us with your old man winter blurb! :)