January 4, 2010

Christmas in Florida

This past week and half we were able to spend Christmas along with ring in the New Year in Florida with the Van Beek’s. It was a great time even though the weather wasn’t super warm. It stayed between 60’s – 70’s but we were just glad there wasn’t any snow on the ground and we were surrounded with palm trees!! I have attached a video montage of trip. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Can I just say that it looks like you guys had a great time. Jeff looks SO HAPPY. I don't ever remember him looking that happy until you came into his life. We should try and find some time to get together soon. Would you guys want to do dinner on a Friday or Sat night?

Bethany said...

I loved watching this video montage! It looks like you all had a great time in Florida!