June 5, 2009

Summer's Here!

Sorry for the long delay in posting. Life just stays busy like usual for us. Since we don't have any thing to tie us down and we both love to travel we take full advantage of this opportunity. During the month of May I traveled home for a week to visit my family and friends and attend my brothers 8th grade graduation, while I was in IA, Jeff traveled the state of IL for a week. We got home a night apart of each other, did some laundry and two days later we head to Mexico for some summer sun. Enjoy the pictures and I will make sure I keep you all more up-to-date with our summer travels.




Dakota found Brandon's Graduation presents!



Mexican Sunset

Brandon and Jeff having fun at Walmart

Getting ready to Zip line



Margaritas for Mom and I.





Beach Babes



One of our favorite spots





Our resort at night

No comments: