December 1, 2008
Quick Update
Well I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, cause we sure did. We were able to spend this holiday with the family back in Iowa as we will be staying here at home for Christmas. I have attached some photos of our stay, so enjoy. On Wednesday, Jeff and I will travel to PA to help with a couple auctions. We will also be making a pit stop in DC to visit my former roommate, Bethany, who recently got engaged. She is going to give us one last tour of both the East and West Wing of the White House before it switches hands. Thanks Bethany! I am sure I will have lots of pictures to share with you when we return!
Andi chilling out in her favorite chair.
Our cornucopia relish tray.
Tea Time.
Ashley and her two little girls.
Planning our Black Friday shopping stops.
All done shopping - 4am - 3pm
Sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment