This weekend Jeff and I along with some friends attended the Palin rally in Fort Wayne. It was a breathtaking experience and it defiantly has me fired up. Not much has been happening around the Polk house except campaigning and hunting! No big buck for Jeff - We will let you know when he does. Enjoy our pictures and remember to Vote next Tuesday. Hank Williams Jr.
Hearing Sarah speak and being amongst the crowd of supporters was an amazing experience. Thanks so much for meeting me Thursday. I can't thank you enough:) Rachael Polk
So cool, wish I could have been there! I have a question for you. Chris forgot to transfer his voter registration, can he still drive up to leesburg and vote where he is registered?
The rally was oh so way cool! I lucked out every step of the way and it only took me an hour to get in to the coliseum and get seated, in the front row to the right of the stage, it looks as if you were better located, but it was oh so awesome!!
Oh, just sign me as the inhabitant of Jeff's old house in Stanton Lake!
4 comments:
Hearing Sarah speak and being amongst the crowd of supporters was an amazing experience. Thanks so much for meeting me Thursday. I can't thank you enough:)
Rachael Polk
So cool, wish I could have been there! I have a question for you. Chris forgot to transfer his voter registration, can he still drive up to leesburg and vote where he is registered?
Very cool! I enjoyed it when I was in Ohio too! I already did my absentee voting, I'll be in Texas! Awesome pictures!
The rally was oh so way cool! I lucked out every step of the way and it only took me an hour to get in to the coliseum and get seated, in the front row to the right of the stage, it looks as if you were better located, but it was oh so awesome!!
Oh, just sign me as the inhabitant of Jeff's old house in Stanton Lake!
Post a Comment