October 15, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

A couple nights ago, Nicole Dippon and I thought we would take on a couple of pumpkins and give them some character. We a great time as you can see in the pictures below. Jeff has been gone for the past week traveling through Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa so I have been focusing all my attention on campaigning with less than three weeks to go, we have our work cut for us.

before . . .
in process. . .
completed. . .
all lit up . .
Baby Parker
at home on the door step
I was hanging out with Andon this past Saturday and just had to snap a photo to share with you all.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Nice pumpkins:) It was nice to bump into you the other day, while I picked up my signs. Maybe we will see ya amongst all the others in support this saturday for Sarah Palin. ttyl
Rachael Polk