Life here at the Polk's sure don't slow down. This past week Jeff spent most of his time at Uncle Gary helping him get ready and auctioneer for his sale. I on the other hand have been busy with my job working on the campaign to re-elect Governor Mitch Daniels. With only 55 days till election we have lots of fun work ahead of us! Jeff and I were able to spend a little quality time on Monday evening when we went on the local parade of homes tour. There were some astonishing homes so I took lots of pictures for decorating ideas. We are also gearing up for our week long vacation back to Iowa! Jeff has several auctions he would like to attend in the area so I asked for some time off to go visit our family in Iowa. I will keep you all updated on our travels.
Andon and Presley on a wagon ride.

My new office space and our local Republican Office
No comments:
Post a Comment