August 1, 2008

Update

Well I just wanted to update you all on my mother's condition. She came home from the hospital today but has to be on her best behavior. After running several tests the past couple of days the doctors came to the conclusion that she has a leaky valve also known as a heart murmur and an aortic aneurysm. She will have to monitor her blood pressure since it isn't at the stage were they like to do surgery. We need to all keep her in our thoughts and prayers and reminder her every now and than to slow down.

I on the other hand have also been quite sore today, as I was in an automobile accident yesterday. I was traveling south down old 15 and a van ran a stop sign and hit my front passenger side. Everyone turned out just fine except for our vehicles. As you can see my Jeep don't look to bad but the frame has bent up quite bad. Lets just say we are looking forward to a nice, quiet weekend at home.

No comments: