Just wanted to inform all you singers that we had a little hiccup with the Karaoke Group and they will no longer be able to make it to the wedding. Instead of the Karaoke group we will invited the Bill Gibson Orchestra. We should be able to get most of the invites out this weekend so you should all be seeing them real soon. Jeff is coming into town today and is hopefully staying most of the weekend, so maybe I can get him to help me?! I get my dress fitted on Monday so I am getting super excited! I would also ask that you all to continue to pray for our little newphew Andon. He has been battling a bad ear infection lately and has his big scan tommorow. He is a tough little guy but still needs all the prayers we can give him.
Thanks -
No comments:
Post a Comment