March 4, 2008

Jeff drove in on Friday evening so it was a wonderful start to a great weekend. On Saturday morning we picked up our little puppy, Dakota. She is quite a spunky little thing and loves to be held. She went on her first road trip to Brandon's hockey game in MN and loved it. On Saturday evening we had our first bridal shower with my father's family. We had lots of fun and even got a pink shovel which Jeff has already claimed as his! Yesterday, Jeff and I taste tested our reception dinner, mmmmm it was good and took our Engagement pictures in the evening. I have posted some picutres of Dakota and our engagement pictures so you can all enjoy them. I did get a postcard in the mail saying that my bridal gown is in, so we get to go have our first fitting some time real soon!

No comments: