March 10, 2008
busy. busy. busy - that is what our weekends were. Jeff drove through the night on Wednesday after his auction in SD and was ready to go Thursday for a busy day at work. On Friday and Saturday he auctioned and lost his voice. He spent the rest of the weekend resting up and getting geared up for the week ahead of him. I on the other hand worked on the invitations on Friday evening and went on a bachelorette party for my friend Laurie on Saturday evening. I spent the rest of the weekend working on a ten page book report - I can't wait till school is over - Dakota is doing wonderful. She is slowly catching on to the idea of potty training and loves to sleep with me. She found her voice this weekend and is enjoying making as much noise as she can. My parents headed off to Vegas for a week so Dakota is spending the week with my roomies and I. What fun we are having ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment