February 20, 2008

Wonderful Weekend!

Well, we had a wonderful weekend in Kentucky and Indiana. Jeff drove down to Louisville with his buddies on Thursday night, and flew in to Louisville with my sister and little brothers. Jeff spent Friday and Saturday walking around the farm show with the guys while I was out shopping with my mother, friend, Dawn and my sisters. We spent the nights together at the tractor pulls watching the pulls, and yes the John Deere's did win. It was good to see some familiar faces that we only get to see once a year. I will try to post some pictures so you can all enjoy our little trip. On Sunday we drove down to Leesburg, Indiana for our families to meet. We had a wonderful time together but missed Jen & Cameron. Andon charmed us all with his new words and his contagious happiness.

As for the wedding plans they are slowly beginning to snowball and keep us both busy. This evening, we are going to go try on the bridesmaid dresses and pick out and order Lakia’s dress, our little flower girl.

Sorry, I don't have alot of pictures, I will try and get some more!







No comments: