We are both trying to stay warm in our parts of the country! I think it is cold everywhere. Jeff spent the weekend working, cleaning out his truck and made some stew. I on the other hand made valentine cookies with my sisters and mom and spent some much needed time with my friends Dana and Shelly. We are also both looking forward to this weekend when we will be back at our meeting place, Louisville, KY. It would be five years ago that we had our initial meeting - man how time does fly. On Sunday we will be driving from Louisville back to Leesburg so our parents can meet! Only 18 more days and we get to pick up our little baby, Dakota. I talked to the Koenen family who is still taking care of her and they said she is a little spit fire. She is still rooming with her mother and keeps puling on her mother's leg to get her to play with her. Guess she will keep us on our toes. I gave the go ahead with the wedding invitations so they should be ready in about 4-5 weeks. Hope all is well.
Happy Birthday Shelly!
No comments:
Post a Comment