January 11, 2008

I am sure some of you had heard and seen that Jeff and I purchased a little puppy, Dakota - She is almost eight weeks old and weighs around 14 oz so she is going to be tiny! We will be getting her the first part of March and my lovely mother is going to attempt to potty trainer. Not much else has been happening, we have both been working and I am currently in J-term so I am only taking one class. This allows me to make some good progress on the wedding agenda. Tomorrow I am going to make sure I get the save-the-date magnets out so you should see them some time next week. We also registered at Bed-Bath-and- Beyond last night, I was scanning the items while Jeff was on the phone! Got to love long distance. We also had some really exciting news with our nephew, Andon. He had a MRI on Wednesday and the results came back with a 50% decrease on one of the two nodules and the second nodule was gone! We can defiantly see the power of prayer and the miracle the Lord is bestowing on the family.



No comments: