December 21, 2007
Once again sorry for the long delay. We have both been extremely busy but are looking forward to the Holidays and being together. As of Wednesday, I only have one semester left of college! We are both so excited for that to be over and than the wedding bells will ring! We have had a little update in the wedding party, our little flowergirl from Ireland will no longer be able to make it so my little cousin, Lakia will be our new flower girl, she is super cute and excited. I will try and post a picture of her as soon as I can get one! I am currently in Indiana to spend the weekend here and than on Christmas Eve, we are heading to Florida to spend the holidays with my family. We both want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment