October 15, 2007
Less than 245 days till the big day! Still looking for a cake baker and a date to go gown shopping. Those two things are the only thing that I need to look into the next couple of weeks. Jeff and I have both been quite busy this past week. Jeff has been spending his mornings and evenings in his deer stand attempting to still get his buck! He did go hunting Friday evening and his buddy, Richie shot one down. Jeff also went pheasant hunting on Saturday with some friends and co-works. He shot quite a few pheasants but only kept two to mount and put in his shed. I was also quite busy this week. I attended a Political Consultant Convention in OH with the Political Science department at USF. I have had wonderful time learning, hanging out with friends and expanding my contact list within the political arena. This week will also be a busy one for the both of us. Jeff is heading out this way on Wednesday stopping in Nebraska for some auctions and ending up in Rock Valley early Friday evening. I will be busy catching up with classes that I missed last week and attempting to prepare for midterms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment