Bridal Gown shopping went really well and we were able to narrow it down to just a few. It was
alot of fun being able to hangout with my mom and sisters, something we haven't done in a while. We are still
deciding if we want to go look at more or keep the ones we have and choose from them. What a decision. After gown shopping we went out to eat at Johnny
Carinos mmm. and than all headed our own ways. Thanks Mom, Nicole, Lydia and Ashley for taking time out of your schedules to make the night super special.
Tommorow I am heading out to spend a 5-day vacation at home in Indiana. I am super excited to be able to spend so much time with Jeff and the rest of the family. I can't wait to see my little nephew Andon who continues to grow each time I see him. I plan on putting together and organizing our guest list on this little vacation. Jeff, however is way ahead me because he has already complied his guest list, guess I have some catching up to do!

1 comment:
Those dresses were a lot different than the ones we used to play 'house' with and get married in when we were little girls :) Thanks for inviting us along! It was a great night- - espeically since we got to eat our cake before our meal- - - mom never otherwise lets us do that! Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment